I don't know how may of you watch the extreme makeover on Sunday nights. But we usually do and tonight really inspired me, to look at things in a different way. The one of the boys in the family was blind and had someother physical problems( he was in a wheel chair). He inspired me because even thou he could not see and had to be pushed around in his wheel chair he never gave up. One thing he said is if you set a goal always try your best to acomplish it, even if you don't do it perfected. This is what I need to work on the most. I set goal and then get discouraged and usally end up giving up. So I hope I can take what I have felt and learn from him and JUST DO IT!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
that was so cute sondra. cute story
Thank you! I needed that right now! I'm so glad that you posted on my sight! It's good to see what others feel, and it's been therapy to write on mine and read what others have to say! I hope we can all stick to it and endure what we need to! Karen
Hello!! I Love when you come acrossed something that is expiring and motivates you to make a difference, even if it is just in your little family, it's a great feeling!
I would like to add your address to my list, but whn I put it in I get someone else. If it is alrigh, please blog me back with the address. Thanks, Karen
Sondra,
I got Gina's blog address on my list. I can't figure out how to get yours and the other people who blog me on it. Any ideas? Karen
Hey, it's me again! Your link will not work,I get a Nelson family blog from Mississippi. Maybe I did something wrong-
Who knows? anyway, thanks for trying to help! Maybe we can try again... or call with it!
It worked this time.. Maybe it was not wanting to work because it was so late. Anyway, thank you! I like your new site!
I've been meaning to comment on your blog! I swear I am addicted...and know that I am, because I don't have time to blog...but it's like I NEED to do it! Anyway, cute stuff! I love that Bear River has created their own little blogging corner and I love being a part of it! Bear River is the, hands down, best place on earth!
Hey Sondra,
I love your blog. Extreme makeover is my favorite show as well. It's so inspiring. Gina
Post a Comment