I really enjoyed Pres. Monson talk on woman and mothers, he really said it right that we as woman and mothers really play a vital role in are children and families lifes. I really don't think I tell my MoM often enough how much I appreciated her and all that she did for me and what she still does for me. I really enjoy being a MoM even thou it is so hard to keep up with them in all that they are doing (I have try to not make them do to many extra things) and to know what is always best for them. I am going to try to "Enjoy the Little things in there life for one day I may look back and realize they were the Big things." I hope as mothers day approches that we will look for the good things that are Mothers have done for us and also enjoy being a Mother.
I also really enjoy seeing and witnessing the things that happen on Saturday morning the calling and sustaining of the New Prophet. I think he will do a great job and I look forward to hearing a reading the things that he has to say, that will help us to grow stronger and be able to do the things we should do to return home to are father in heaven.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Posted by Sondra at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i also loved his talk to. thanks for your comment
Wasn't it a great conference? I think they go by sooo fast, I wish I could listen to them again so it would stick in my head. I forget so much so fast.
Post a Comment