
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com
Just want to say as mothers day come and goes that I am glad that Iam a mother even thou it is hard somedays I would not change it. I am bless to be the mother of three great kids and I would be lost with out them, they really teach me alot. I am also greatful for my mother and all the that she has taught me. I would not be the person I am today if it was not for her. I am also greatful of a good mother inlaw who raised such a great son. I am pretty luck to have found him and his family and that they have excepted me for who I am. I have learn alot from my mother and mother inlaw and I am greatful to have both of them. I also learn alot from all of you out there that are my friend and that are mothers or hope to someday be mothers. Thank you for your excample. I hope that you all have a great MOTHERS DAY!!!!!




2 comments:
that is a very nice tribute. thanks again for letting matti sit by ya
Thank you! Mothers Day has always been hard for me, it just reminds me of what I don't do! This year wasn't so bad, because we were so busy with funeral that I forgot that it was mothers day until my grandkids gave me a gift! I hope everything goes well for you! Your kids are beautiful and talented too!
Post a Comment