Ready,Set, Dive
Derek pushing his truck threw the sand and water he had a great time at the beach!
Marisa at the beach making a sand castle!
Vanessa standing on the beach!
Derek and Dylan sitting in the water whole!
We all had a great time at the beach and swimming in the pool it was a great trip!




3 comments:
hey how are you> just checking in! hope all is well..
Cute photos at the beach. Your kids are darling. I love to see their smiles, they make my day to see them so happy! Looks like you had fun!
I love Bear Lake! I was born in Montpelier and still have very fond memories of going to the lake as a kid. I am sure your kids will also have great memories. We need to get together and do a date night or girls night out again. Love ya!
Post a Comment