Thursday, November 13, 2008

I was tagged by AnnMarie Huggins

8 THINGS ABOUT ME

8 Favorite TV Shows:
Biggest Loser
House Hunters
Jhon and Kake plus 8
17and Counting
Good thing Utah
design on a dime
The Cosby show
George Lopez
8 Things I Did Yesterday: (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)

8:00 a.m.- Woke up and did the girls hair
9:00 watch cartoons with derek
11:30 a.m.- Got ready
1:30 p.m.- Help the girls with home work
3:30 p.m. Went to work
11:30 p.m. -Came home
1:00a.m. went to bed

8 Things I Look Forward To:

I look forward to christmas
I look forward to my family to be happy
I look forward to a couple night away from the kids
I look forward to blogging
I look forward to go in to the temple
I look forward to the start of a new year to try and make changes
I look forward to Hanging out with friends
I look forward to an night of with nothing to do

8 Favorite Restaurants:
olive garden
maddox
Texas Road house
Sub way
Elparel
Maple Gardens

8 Things On My Wish List:
I wish life was fair.
I wish I was skinny
I wish I would have more patients
I wish it would have money like i spent it
I wish I could see into the future
I wish I could prevent bad things from happening to kids.
I wish I could help make the world a better place

8 People To Tag
Heather Julander
Meg Armstrong
Lindsey Hanney
Tara Pebley
Allison Bocutt
Stacy Rose
Kristen Evans
Kristen Guyman

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog!! So cute!! You have a whole lot more things going on in your day than mine it feels like I should just write: work. That's all! Anyway, I hope I see you guys around at Christmas!

Potters said...

I am sorry I was so honory! I am not a very nice person when I am mad! I really have enjoyed working with you and getting to know you I LOVE YA TONZ!