Wednesday, December 3, 2008












Last night I had a chance to go to Salt Lake with Ryan, and the YM and YW from are ward. Ryan is in the young mens with the Pristes. It was a good night we were able to go to the Joesph Smith Movie, Oh what great movie if you have not seen it go and see it! It just strenghthed my Testimoney even more to see just a glimpes of what he had to go thur. Then we were able to walk around and see the light Wow! What a sight, I love to see all the light and to see the Temple at night just makes me will so good and to know the things that I know and I am so greatful for all the blessing that I have. I also love to see the Nativity and to see what miger but humble stable that the Savior of the World was born in. It was a great night and I am glad that I was able to go.

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Great pictures! Id love to take my kids there.

Marilee said...

I love these pictures and your blog. Isn't this fun? Who would have thought that an old woman like me could do something fun like this? Marilee