Sondra, could you send me a copy of The Salt Lake Temple picture on your slide show? It made me cry when I saw it! I want to blow it up and hang it on my wall. My e- is wurout@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.
Never mind. I got a copy from your post. I didn't have time to read all of them the other day, so I did today instead. It looks like you had fun at Temple Square. Thanks for posting about it, because we didn't get to go this year. It was beautiful.
2 comments:
Sondra, could you send me a copy of The Salt Lake Temple picture on your slide show? It made me cry when I saw it! I want to blow it up and hang it on my wall. My e- is wurout@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.
Never mind. I got a copy from your post. I didn't have time to read all of them the other day, so I did today instead.
It looks like you had fun at Temple Square. Thanks for posting about it, because we didn't get to go this year. It was beautiful.
Post a Comment