Wednesday, December 31, 2008


We took the kids yesterday to see this and they all loved it. That is one powerful dog. But it all turn out to be cute in the end. That he was able to learn alot of meaningfull lessons. This is a very cut movie that you should see if you have not.

4 comments:

me said...

the best right? i took the girls to see the tails of desporo (i don't know if i spelled it right) that one is way good.

Karen said...

Thanks for the comment. We should talk and figure a day that would be good, Bailey wants to come, too and I have had a few others want to do it to. For fun I should try and see how it goes. I don't want too many, so that I can help each one. Lets talk and figure something out!

t n t * h u g g i n s said...

trent and i took tyler to see that. Tyler LOVED it!! he right after if got over, "mom..we gunna buy that. we are." lol

Trav kris and conley said...

that movie looks cute! We might have to go see it! btw cute background!