Monday, March 2, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Who what a great evening we had we were able to take kids to the Draper Temple open house. What a great feeling it gives you to be able to stand inside that holy place surrounded by my kids and parentsand my kids to be surrounded by us and there grandparents. I hope that the things that they have felt and the things that they have seen will make them want to go back. I know that it really has made me want to go more oftern. So I am setting a goal for myself to go and to be able to feel that sweet spirit more often.



5 comments:

me said...

i wanted to go that is so great

Brooks Nelson said...

I am glad you got to go. I am so excited, I am going tomorrow before the Rockets/Jazz game. I am taking a friend that's not a member. I am excited to see what he says about it. It was great talking with you the other day. I miss you guys.

Potters said...

Thank you so much for the Flowers and the card you are so sweet! I truly am so lucky to have a friend like you! Your a doll! Thanks so much! I love ya!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

It was good to see you today:)

You look great:)

twinsand2boys said...

I wish I had gone...next one Im planning on taking the kids.