Sunday Afternoon after conference we over my parents came over to visit. The girl were just working on some puzzles and just playing. They wanted another puzzle to do. So I desided to pull out this puzzle that we had go from some friends two years ago for Christmas. So we pulled it out and as you can see it has 540 peices so we figured it would take more then just one night. But we were wrong with the hands of all of us and my parents we were able to finish it. We all had a good time sorting the all the peices and looking for the one that we need nexts. What a fun time. Now it is being display on our piano because that was lot of work to just take apart and put together again. Thanks James and Amber for the puzzle it turned out to be a fun family night together.
Monday, April 6, 2009
The Puzzle
Posted by Sondra at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thats a pretty neat puzzle.
I remember when katie got a 3-D one when I was little that turned into a castle. I don't think we ever did it tho. Puzzles are wayy fun. I love them.
Post a Comment