Friday, May 15, 2009

Beach Day 2009

Taylor, Marisa, Matti, Abby & Rebecca

Taylor, Marisa, Abby & Matti

Marisa's Teacher Mrs Wilkey getting hose down by the
fire hose!



Marisa and Rebecca







2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks toooo cold for me, it's good these kids are tough! They had fun though!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Thanks for apologizing.
So many things were said that were out of line and uncalled for, and how I deal with that is by staying as far away from that person as possible.
If that seems odd, I'm sorry I just don't like to associate with people who talk bad at me. It's not that I don't think your a good person or anything..don't think that. I just don't agree with things that were said, and I get so tired of defending myself to someone so much older than me and is talking about an 20 year old's family life.Seems very shallow, and is very degrading.
Not all of this is towards you, Alot of people there(job) got in on the "gossip" of my family life which none of it was true. I never really understood why all of this happened.I am not only talking for me but for plenty of others in my family that were also talked about in a small town...gossip travels fast.
I go out of my way to please others way to much, it's my personality. But it gets sad that I do this for someone and all I get is rumors about me around the town that I have to live in.

Thanks for apologizing and for actually saying sorry. I never thought you would, and I appreciate it.
I would like to say we are on an okay basis now. I am trying to be very mature about all of this. I do forgive you. I am not sure what I did to deserve such horrible treatment. But I am sorry if me not talking to you hurt your feelings. That is just how I looked at being the better person. I didn't want to say something I would regret.

Thanks again Sondra:)