Friday, July 17, 2009

San Diego

Marisa and Vanessa at the beach

Derek at the beach

SHAMO, SHAMO



Dolpins at sea world ( Marisa and I favorite part)



Looking out are condo deck at the beach

We took a family trip to San Diego, we left on the 4th of july and came back on the july 1oth. We were able to go to sea world, to see all the shows and we also went to lego land( not really for older kids) and then we spent a day at the beach, Marisa, Vanessa and Ryan got to go boogie boarding and they all loved it. We spent a day and a half at sea world and I am sure we could have spent are all whole time there and at the beach. Maybe next time. We enjoyed see in all the show especially the night show they do a dolfin and a shamo show at night. It is really cool because it is dark and they have spot light and fire the bursts out if is really cool! I think that the kid and Ryan and I really had a good time but next time I am going to convince him to fly!

2 comments:

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

I love the shamoo night show.

Thanks for bringing dinner the other night.

Karen said...

It looks like another successful vacation at your house! We love San Diego!!!