Friday, August 28, 2009

IT"S GREAT TO BE EIGHT!











WOW! How fast time fly's I can remeber eight years ago today. I had went to the doctor to see how you were doing and he said it would maybe be a couple of day before you would be coming but your provied them wrong and by 4:00 that after noon you were ready to come. I can remeber having a lot of contraction and not know if I should wait or just call the doctor. My water had broke with Marisa so I guess I was just waiting for that to happen. But after a half and hour I desided that it was time and I called the doctor office and they told me to come there. So I called Grandpa Dick and he took me, I don't know who was more nerves me or him, I think he was just hopeing we would make it there before I had you. We got to the doctors office and I was at a 5 so they sent me right over to the hospital. I call your dad on my way over there and told him to hurry, mind you he was in ogden( 30min away). They got me all set up in a room and then I just waited. I was ready for the empidoral and guess what he was in surgury. So I had to wait, but that was not going to happen I was ready then, Maybe that is why you are who you are, because you were ready to come and I need the drugs to survie. But he finally can and they wheel be down the hall way and told me not to push, ha ha! But I made it to the room and the came the fun part, the drugs had not kick in and it was time to push! It was the worst thing I have ever done but I had a great nurse and your dad right there by my side and I did it. You were born at 6:30 p.m. and weight 7lbs 2oz and 21in long. I was glad that you where here and health.
I lot of thing have happening the last eight year but I am glad you are part of are family forever:)

1 comments:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

What a cute story! I love when people do this on birthdays!