Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Matchbox 20




Just an update! THE CONCERT WAS THE BEST!

We had a great time, I had never been to a concert and it was totally cool. The other performer end up been Alanis Morissete, she is a good singer but she is kind of a wierd performer, but is was good. It really made Ryan laugh because he really does not like her and so it was funny for him to watch her.

Matchbox 20 was awsome and now I want to listen to them all the time. I am so gland they we were able to go so thank you to Grandma Darlene for watching the kids and Thank you Randy for the tickets!












5 comments:

Olsen's said...

Okay so I'll a little jealous!! I LOVE Matchbox 20! I hope you guys have a great time!!

me said...

hey you have fun tonight.

Macie's Momma said...

Glad I got your link! Thanks for the comment!

Karen said...

I'm glad you got to go to the concert, they are fun, even when you can't hear!!! Have a great day!

Olsen's said...

Hey now I am even more jealous, Alanis opened!!! Chris thinks about the same as Ryan about her, but she is my FAVORITE. I have been to 3 of her concerts,(every time she has came to Utah) She usually is by herself, well with an opening act. I lived on her music when I was in High School, and think her stuff gets better and better, because it isn't as angry as it was at first. Looks like a great time!