Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Me as a Mom

Typical time of wake up: 8:00 ...time to get girls ready for school
How many times have you been a new Mom: 3
How old were you when you became a Mom: 24
Favorite Kids shows: hannah montanna
Least favorite Kids shows: sponge bob
Favorite Chore: Doing Dishies(so I have five min. to think to myself)
Least Favorite Chore: folding clothes
If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be: To sea world
Favorite Pastime/Activity with kids: Making Card or Crafts
Favorite quality of your own Mom: she is my Mother but also my Friend
Favorite Kids books: any
Kidsfavorite meal: Pasta
5 things that make you smile when you are being a Mom: "i love you"s, when they are asleep in there beds safe , them playing nicely together, just hanging out.
Favorite thing your husband does with your kids: The time he take with them when they have important question to ask him he take time to help the understand. He is a great dad!!!
Scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a Mom: Ever moment they are not with me, I hope and pray that they will be safe.
Most joyful moment as a Mom: When they choose to do what is right and care about someone besides themselfs.
Last time your child told you they loved you: Today when they go up !

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are a great mom, that was fun to read! We stayed at Alan and Jens vacation condos. They were really nice. It is behind the black hills area, I don't know for sure their names. I could find out if you want me to! ( I think it might be Trend West)

Sondra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.