Derek
Vanessa
Marisa
Having fun in the leaves
We took the kid and went for a ride up the canyon and stop at Sherwood hills to take some pictures. I think that they all turned out great. They are all growing up so fast and changing everyday it is hard to keep up with them. Thank you to all are Family and Friends who are there for us each and everyday. :)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by Sondra at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
cute pictures, i also love your blog back ground where did ya get it.
You have a darling family! I love the fall leaves and Sherwood Hills is beautiful this time of year! I love your background!!! So cute.
Sondra,
No crazy HTML at the top this time around! Yea!!! Maybe you fixed it with your new background. Just thought I would let you know.
cute pictures..you have a beautiful family. Your kids are so cute! :) and i think our boys would have fun together. tyler would love to have someone to play with besides me or trent haha
Post a Comment