




The kids are now back in school and I am happy and sad, I am happy that they are growing and learning and make good choices. It is fun to see them grown. Marisa is in the 4th grade, she loves to read and do art and math even though she is not very good at it but I think she does it just fine. Vanessa is in 2nd grade she also like to read and do art. Derek is in preschool he is going to the early learning preschool in corrine and the bus comes and pick him up 3 days a week.
I am very pround of my kid and hope they have a great year :)
Monday, September 8, 2008
New School Year
Posted by Sondra at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I need your email address so I can add you to my blog. I'm back up and running. WOW!! Your kids are cute on the first day of school!
I can not believe your baby is riding a bus to preschool! Wow! Thanks for checking in on my blog! How are you doing anyway? Hope all is well in BRC! What are you doing with all your free time?
I am shocked that your little one is that age, he should still be the baby.. even though I see him, it doesn't seem possible that he is in Pre-school! I know the feeling about being happy and sad with school. I was always sad because they weren't with me during the day anymore. Even when they were onery and grumpy, I still like them being with me!
Post a Comment