In lo of Valentine's day is coming up here are the 10 things I love the most.
1.My husband who I have been married to for the last 11 yrs.
2. My three great kids who are learning and growing everyday.'
3. My Friend who I can go to anytime and they will be there for me.
4. My Family who is always there no mater what I do.
5. A warm spring day just sitting and watching the clounds roll by.
6. A nice warm piece of bread with butter on it.
7. A great big kiss from someone that you love.
8. Getting a note from someone you have not heard from in a long time.
9. Being able to see, hear, walk and speak.
10. Just being alive and knowing that there is alway tommorow weather hear or there.
I challange any one to do this it sure make you think about what you have and to be greatful for it.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
10 Things I Love!
Posted by Sondra at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is so funny. I just did 10 things I love a few days ago ago and challenged AnnMarie and Toni, I'm glad it got to you:)
I love your ten things. I love a warm day and watching the clouds, I should of put that on mine.
:)
Post a Comment