Monday, February 2, 2009

Hair Cut






Last night we had a friend of our come over and give Derek and Ryan hair cuts. This is not his frist hair cut but I think that he looks so cute that I wanted to share this pictures. There was about 5in of hair on the top of his head that is a lot of hair. I can't belive how big he is getting he looks so grown up in his church clothes. I love you Derek.

7 comments:

t+t huggins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
t+t huggins said...

how cute, hes so handsome :)

t+t huggins said...

yea i think it is going to be a very good move for trent and i. we feel we need it and it feels right. we are doing better and are excited for the future. i realize now why god gives us certain trials and im grateful he provides a way. Trent and i realize what a blessing life is and life together. we are blessed with this baby for a reason and are super excited for its coming :) thanks sondra

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Hey!! Your boy is so darn adorable. He has the most beautiful eyes in the world. I think he is going to be a serious heart breaker.

:)

Cute pictures

Allyson said...

My favorite is the one where he's practically glaring at the camera.:) I can't believe how big he's getting either!! How cute!!

twinsand2boys said...

Hey, is Ryan on facebook? There is a group forming on there and they post info for the class reunion this summer. Its going to be Aug. 21 and 22.

t+t huggins said...

things are good with the baby, im just super sick and i keep passing out and that area is horrible lol.. but i go to the dr on the 23rd i hope to find out alot them.. i have tons of questions. :) thanks for asking